Sunday, June 9, 2013

Busy Day!


Dinner was mostly from my garden.

Green beans and white onion from garden, I added garlic and bacon to them and they were so good. Also had zucchini, okra, red and white 
onion, all from the garden. Fried it up with an 


egg, corn meal and a little olive oil. Yum!!!! Also had cabbage from the garden. Put whole cloves of garlic and pieces of white onion with it, put it all in reynolds wrap and threw it on the grill with country style ribs. It was a delicious meal.


We spent all day packing the upstairs 


We took another large load down to the storage again today.


We are both exhausted but happy to have it finished

Don leaves for Memphis Tn early in the morning. 


He has a conference to attend



He is staying at the Peabody Hotel




He tried to get me to go but I just got home and have a lot to do, 

I have a friend staying with me and helping me pack while he is away. 

Now its time for a glass of wine 


and relaxation the rest of the evening



Cheers!
Lenetta

No comments: