Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear Kisha, 
Hang in there honey. This will all work itself out. I promise! I love you.

Dear Laci,
I am so happy you have all your paperwork in for Ireland. Good Luck! If you get it, I know you are going to be awesome over there. If you don't go right now, it just means that God has a 


different plan for you at this time. I love you. 

Dear Garden,
So happy you are doing so awesome. Can't wait for everything to be ready to harvest.

Dear House,
Wow! you are a lot of work, trying to get you ready to put on the market. But I am almost finished. Have packed many boxes and cleaned out all closets. Now a good, all over clean and it's ready.

Dear house hunting,
Realtor's say there is not enough houses to go around right now in Sugarland . I guess when they put out that Sugarland is the number one place in America to live, everyone wants to live there. But I am patient and will wait for the right house to show up, then POUNCE on it. 

Dear Mom and Brittany,
Sure hoping to get up there this month and see you. I miss you both. So happy mom, you are doing well at Buddy and Jo's. Brittany, I really miss talking to you. Can't wait to see you. 

Buddy and Jo,
I can't thank you enough for the amazing job you are doing with mom. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Jo, I know it's not an easy job, but you are awesome with her. Buddy, you already were taking care of your dad, then you also took on mom. Wow!  Thank you. If there's ANYTHING I can do to help, please don't hesitate to ask. You guys are amazing!!!!

Dear Ervin,
I really hate you being where you are right now, but when one does really dumb things, one tends to pay the price for it. I still can't believe you did that, but you did. I hope it all works out for you soon. I love you but,  grow up, bro!  It's time!

Dear Don,
Thank you for all your patience. It is truly appreciated. Thank you for the awesome back and leg rubs lately. Wow, can't believe how sore I was and still am, just not as bad. Thank you for taking care of some things that really needed to be taken care of. I love you for that. Also, happy you are getting so much around the house taken care of to help get it on the market. Thank you for loving me and Sammy as much as you do. We love you very much! 

Dear Weather,
HELLO!! We are in April and still in the 40's. What!!! Please hurry and warm up. I hate the cold.

Dear Judge,
While I really think you are a really good and fair judge, Please stop taking so much time off from the Jodi Arias trial. This has gone on long enough. It's more like a three ring circus now, oh, and Disneyland.. Since we now are spending so much time on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Really!!  When Jodi gets a headache, rather than cancel court for an entire day, try a couple of aspirin. Duh!!!!! But thank you for not finding a mistrial the other day. You also probably need to remove juror number 5 from the courtroom altogether, before she causes a mistrial for being there at all. 

Dear Blog,
Sorry I have ignored you so much over the last few weeks. But there's just so much to do with getting the house ready to list and the garden put out. So, it will probably stay slow, go for awhile. 

Dear Meg and Zac,
Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday for dinner. Also, Zac, thank you for coming over to help Don with the pantry floor. I know it will look great when you two are finished with it. 

Dear Jackson,
I miss you. You look great in your new glasses. Can't wait to see you again. I enjoyed having you with me in Florida. I love you. 


Dear Sammy,
I love you little Buddy. 

Lenetta


No comments: