Monday, March 25, 2013

Garden work all day!

Had a busy day in the back yard today.

I got most of the pots ready for planting



I got the rest of the raised gardens ready for planting.


I did plant some green onions, okra, garlic, green and 
yellow bell peppers, sweet basil, zucchini, and cucumbers.

\
I am germinating peas, beans and corn and will be 
planting them in a few days

I really wanted to get the asparagus planted today but I 
have to go get phosphate first. So will do that tomorrow. 


I really didn't want to miss the trial while being outside
so Don went to Best Buy before he left for Denver
and got me this awesome bluetooth speaker. I can't believe
how great this sounds. I love it. Thank you, Don!  


This speaker works so great. 

Sammy loved being outside all day.



Now I am exhausted since I didn't get much sleep last night.

I have an early morning appointment, then have to go
pick up my new glasses, then to get dirt, peat moss, sand, 
and phosphate for the garden. Also, a couple of 
large garbage cans for potatoes. 

Don is coming back early from Denver. He will be here in the afternoon.


So I am off to the shower



then to bed to get some much needed sleep

Good night all.

Lenetta



No comments: