Friday, November 16, 2012

DAY 4 OF 15 DAY CHALLENGE



15 Day blogger Challenge
Hello!! Today and for the next 11 days I am linking up with A Little Unhinged for the 

Getting to know the Blogger

link up! Its all great when we can take a little time to get to know each other! This blogging 


community is HUGE and there are so many great bloggers.. and it will be great making some new friends! If you blog, be sure to join up!! 


TODAY'S QUESTION IS
WHAT TYPE OF STUDENT WERE YOU IN SCHOOL?

I was always a good student. I was lucky enough to have some really great teachers along the way.  


This is my favorite teacher of all time. She was an amazing person.
That's me standing right next to her. And yes, I was the teacher's pet.  



I was great at spelling. Not to many kids could out spell me.  I loved gym and didn't care for history at all. 

No comments: